Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The story time lady is about to start

Why? You ask.  Why do you have to blog too?  And I say...Why not?  Maybe it will just be fond reminders of my days as the story time lady, and maybe no one will enjoy it as much as I do-but here goes. 

I have performed, and yes that is the term for story times, seven story time per week for three years, and I have to admit it is the best job in the world.  Nothing starts my workday better than a two year old who sees me come around the corner with an armful of books, flannels and some rockin' story time music to see her face light up with happiness.  She shouts  "Brown Bear"  with a big smile then goes on to request "Old MacDonald" and tells me "good job" as I go along.  Ahh, the simple pleasures of childhood and combine that with a rockin' story time it is an awesome day.

"Hey, the story time lady is about to start-go seat down and listen to the books."

No comments:

Post a Comment