Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The gift

So I returned to work on Monday hoping that all my little story time friends would be beating down the door to see me and take part in my magical story times.  Well, that wasn't the case.  Darn it!.  Just as I was about to leave for the day one of my regular little story time guys walks in with what looks like a piece of his art work.  I walked over to talk to him and ask about his art work when he pushed it towards me as a gift!  Ahhh, someone missed me-Yippee!  He was just pleased as punch to hand me the gift wrapped in green tissue paper with skeleton stamps all over it.  I unwrapped, and unwrapped and unwrapped, he was a very enthusiastic wrapper, to find a penguin stamp.  How cute is that!  I always give two stamps to all of my story time friends after the last rhyme and bubbles and he added to my collection.  I was missed...

So I finished Catching FireCatching Fire tonight and now I am going to rip Mockingjay out of my daughters hands.  Is Peeta dead?  District 12-where are you?  It is amazing that Katniss can be ruthless about killing but still be so endearing.  Obladee-life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment