Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My thoughts

I'm going to put my thoughts here because it is my blog. I am rounding up the last month or so until I graduate and I can't wait. Although I learned a great deal going to "library school" it is a little like being pregnant. When I started I thought for sure that it would never end-just like pregnancy. Ah, but sweet justice-it does!! Yippee! I have a gown for the grad ceremony but no cap. Yes, I am going to walk and if you are there I will wave and jump up and down. Maybe I will do a little wheels on the bus just for fun. Until then, I will finish up my class, and practicum and electronic portfolio, and let's not forget -look for a job. Sleep is elusive and I am having lots of headaches, but I will blame the weather and chocolate for the headaches and Weezie for the lack of sleep. Until that magically date of December 17th I will just keep on truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment