Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel

The Kid TableThe Kid Table by Andrea Seigel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I liked this book until the ending. It kind of fell off-not really a cliff hanger-it just stopped. It is the story of 5 cousins each the only child of his/her family. They don't live in the same city but their families get together about five times a year and somehow the kid table that they are forced to sit at together appears at each event. Suddenly the oldest kid is not longer force to sit at the kid table as she brings her boyfriend from college to their uncle's "coming of age" party. The boyfriend becomes smitten with the main character, Ingrid, and over the course of the next four family events he is there mixing up her feelings, but doesn't go too far with it. I was really hoping for a different ending. I would have given it four stars but the ending...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment